You know who likes flowers? Yo Mama! Stumped about what to get your #1 or #2 Mom? We’ve got the perfect gift for every mother in your life, no matter your budget. Here are five ways to secure your spot as mom’s favorite for another year:
- Flowering Perennials: Cut flowers are great for a few days but they die. Plants are living things that will continue to bring Mom joy long after Mother’s Day. Even better, perennials come back year after year, so she’ll be reminded of her doting children again and again.
- Hanging Baskets: Our famous hanging baskets make the perfect gift to bring color to even the trickiest spots. Pick up a fancy glazed pot to drop the hanging basket into for especially stunning gift presentation.
- Container Gardens: Moms are busy people, and our no-fuss container gardens provide instant landscaping beauty. Available for sun and shade, in countless color combinations and a range of sizes, you’re sure to find Mom’s perfect pot. Not sure what will work? Our Cox Farmers at the Corner Market will help you find the solution.
- Local Honey: Because your mom is super sweet! Take mom from busy worker bee to Queen Be with this sweet treat. We also have jams, fresh eggs and salad dressings!
- Cox Farms Gift Cards: Let Mom choose exactly what she wants! Need more ideas? We’ve got them! Visit the Corner Market at Cox Farms and we will help you find something special for Mother’s Day! In addition, your little ones are invited to join us this Saturday from 11-1 to make a free gift for mom! For hours, directions and more, visit our website: http://www.coxfarms.com/corner-market/spring.aspx